ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Thursday 26 April 2012

お誕生日おめでとう!

Hello minna :)
Gomen, actually i want to post this at my birthday, but you know laa, my lil bro so stingy to me to borrow me this laptop >.< i hate him!
haha no, i wont tell about him in here, but i want to tell you how my bithday like was

Well, there was nothing special on my birthday
but i really thanks to my Father Jesus Christ for gave me 1 year again to live my life :)
and to my family, thanks to always be with me everytime i need 'em :)
also thanks to my friends for being my friend in all my day :)
Love you all :)

but something special i got from my classmate, Febrina and Ninta
Thanks to you guys :)
although i didn't want to celebrate my birthday, you guys still celebrate it :)
arigatou minna :*

hey, actually i want to get a post from bws or mrt, but the didn't say anything :((

haha that's all minna :)
thanks to always be with me :)
always understanding me :)
always care with me :)
Hontou ni arigatou
JESUS BLESS YOU!
お誕生日おめでとう!

0 comments:

Post a Comment