ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Friday 21 December 2012

♥FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY♥

こんにちはみんな!久しぶりですね!
aaaa~ finally i can open this blog haha :p
un, as my expected i cant open this blog till my national exam *damn it*
でもでも, i think i should open this blog now, because....
TODAY IS MY 1ST YEAR BEING A JUMPER----!!!
And also MY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH MY LOVELY LITTLE CUTTIE BOYFRIEND, CHINEN YURI---!!
やった----!!! 

For celebration, im thinking of sharing the 1st time i fell in love with JUMP and of course with Chinen-sama 
Here we gooooo~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18.12.2011
Feeling so bored when holiday, i decided to borrow some movies in DVD Rental. So i went to Ultra Disc Rental DVD with my mom. I started to choose some movies. I saw a dvd cover with 4 cute boys who are peeping through *i dont know what exactly it was* but i think it should be a door. I read the synopsys, and thought "hmm.. this sounds so good" like that. So i decided to borrow this movie, Scrap Teacher then went home.


Scrap Teacher cover
After i got home, i immediately watched Scrap Teacher. First, i really really dont want to fall with the boys. Like "please, not with that boys, not that boys". Why? I DON'T KNOW! -__-
Oke, I'll never fell in love with the boys! NEVER! I thought.

19.12.2011
Continuing watched Scrap Teacher, i felt so bored. Yeah, very damn bored. Because, you know laa~ Each episode gives the same conflict. Haha but something made me wanted to continue watching this movie. Something? Haha i mean, yeah, the 4 cute and handsome boys.

I cant keep my promise to not fallin in love with them, ごめんなさい(´・ω・`)
WHAT THE HELL IT WAS!
My heart beat so fast when saw Kusaka (Nakajima Yuto).
Um, maybe not with Yuto, but with this cute boy 
Haha because suddenly my eyes got some attention to Yoshida (Chinen Yuri)  when he tied his hair up, and it was like KYAAAAAAA 

But, Im trying not to love them so much.

21.12.2011
I searched about them. First with Scrap Teacher, and then Hey! Say! JUMP. I could say WOW that time. Yeah, they r so cute and ikemen. Aaaaaa~ "Let's start download their song and PV, and their pics" I immediately download it all. Download download download...
I thought that i was falling in love with them, that time. TOTALLY!

And about how i fell in love with Chinen, was when i listened to UMP then i found a cutie voice *girl voice maybe lol* and it was CHINEN YURI 's VOICE !! LOL xDD i was so laughing out loud that time. So cute, deshou :p
HAHA so i decided to make him as my ichiban, until now :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the 1st time how i fell in love with Hey! Say! JUMP and with Chinen-sama 
And because that film too, i made a decision to make them as my fav member :)
Here it is:
1. Ichiban: Chinen Yuri
2. Niban: Yamada Ryosuke Arioka Daiki
3. Sanban: Arioka Daiki Yamada Ryosuke
4. Yonban: Nakajima Yuto
Until now.

Jaa, that's all minna! Im going to study again hehe 
Thanks for listening to my story, and goodbye see you again! :)





Once again,
HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, CHINEN-SAMA! 
Thanks for the beardoll, love it 笑 :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment