ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Sunday 28 April 2013

The First Journey of Sexy Rose♪

Kon! *have my hand like Yamapi*
umm... Before i forget, i wanna share how my first time was when i fell in love with Sexy Zone.
Actually, i've known them for about 1 year ago, right after i knew JUMP.
But, just knew it, literally.
Yeah, because they're under the same agency with JUMP, JE, so i know it!
But i didn't like them since i can't take my eyes off of JUMP xD
it's true, really true :p

Well, i've changed my sight from nothing to l-o-v-e haha 
This happened exactly when i was curious about their new single which is always talked by sooooooo many fans outside.
After 1 hour downloading (you know laa~, my internet connection was so fucking slow that time, because i still used SmartFren grr) finally the .rar file was done.

Are you wondering why i straight away download the whole album, not just 1 song?
Haha i couldn't tell if it good or bad, with just 1 song right?

#np one Sexy Zone album
Started with the first song, 完全マイウェイ, i really enjoyed it, the energetic instrument also made me hyped up.
When it came to 君とMilky Way, i just could say, "gawd, the piano is really cool!".
(and i was more flailing when knew the guy who played it! LOL)
Again, when reached We Can Be One, I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE SONG, or maybe TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GUYS, i mean SEXY ZONE!
Gawd! Their song, oh my~
Words can't tell how beautiful their songs are!
Even 今日はありがとう, fufufufu~ Totally AWESOME!

I really don't remember the date was, like i remember the first time i fell for JUMP.
But i remember it happened right after my 1st year being a JUMPer, December 21st 2012.
So maybe, 25th Dec, or 26th?
Because, when the Xmas came, i picked the song Sexy Summerに雪が降る to be played in my house a whole day.
Hello, hello, and merry christmas
So lets say it 25th Dec 2012 is the time Sexy Zone entered my life :D
umm.. or 24th? Ahaha whatever :D

After i became Sexy Rose, i always meet people who don't like their name.
Yup, they always wonder, why Johnny-san didn't give them a little more cool name rather than Sexy Zone?
For Sexy Zone's sake, GAWD!
Oke, if you are JE fangirl or whatsover, you MUST HAVE BEEN KNOWN about Johnny's habit of always give us so many surprises, right?
Whether we like it or not, but we supposed to keep support on them.
But if you're not JE fangirl, so i can forgive you.

Even now, i have my eyes looking on Kentii.
Oh gawd this boy! 
You know right, how i love the guys who can play piano so well?
When his finger is touching all the black-and-white-keys, it's just too..... beautiful 
Okey, i'm too biased with Kento LOL
OH GAWD! NO! I still love my little mature squirell, Chinen Yuri.
And JUMP is still my major fandom, okey?!

Oh! And now, i'm in love with Johnny's Jr.
Yeah, i've known them too right after i became JE's fangirl.
umm.. i'll share again how the first time i had my eyes looking on them, but in the other post okey?
Because it'll too long in here haha
Of course with different title, and different topic.
But i can't post it today, because you know laa~ my S-T-I-N-G-Y little brother won't let me use this laptop grr~

でわでわー!

0 comments:

Post a Comment