ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Sunday 2 June 2013

HAPPY 10th JOHNNY'S ADMISSION ANNIVERSARY, YURI AND DAI-NYAN!!❤

Duane_chan@lj

Yuhuuu~
Today is 2nd June, 2013!
Which means, my Yuri and my oniichan, Dai-nyan enter their 10th years in J&A!
おめでとう!♪( ´▽`)

Can't believe it's already their 10th years, though i just knew them for almost 1,5 years :')

You know, aku mengenal kalian dari dorama Scrap Teacher.
Aku menyukai kalian beberapa hari setelah menonton Scrap Teacher.
Dengan pemikiran awal, kalau aku nggak bakal "jatuh cinta" sampai segila ini sama kalian berdua, apalagi JUMP.
Ternyata aku salah.
I've made a big mistake.

Kalianlah yang membuat hidupku lebih berwarna dari sebelumnya.
I've never felt become a crazy fangirl before, even with Westlife or A7X.
The feeling i have for JUMP and for you two, are really different.
It's like, i put all of my life and heart for you guys.
And so you do.

I don't regret i know you all, i'll regret if that time i keep saying "NO" for knowing JUMP.
And i'm not shy being a JUMPer or Hikka called us with Tobikko.
I really proud of it.
Even my friends call me a freak, even people think i have my own world, and even the world is going to be ruin, i don't care!
Maybe you guys think i keep saying a BULLSHIT in here, but this is what i feel about them.

Thank you for bringing me a lot of happinesses in my lives!
Thank you for everything you guys have given to me, for every smiles and laughs, for every joys, for every single sweats you've given out, and for your love for us, fans.

Keep smile, keep fighting, and keep being Yuri and Dai-nyan whom i've known for all this time.
And i'll keep loving you guys and JUMP, from the deepest place in my heart








0 comments:

Post a Comment