ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Diponegoro University, there i'll go!

Hello!
Finally, my journey's already over!
After a long-very long wait, Jesus finally showed me the way, thanks God! *deep bow*
So let me share you little things, but sorry if there'll be so many error grammatical.

You know, i'd already enrolled in some universities, like President University, Binus University, Astra Manufacture School, Panti Wilasa Academy of Midwifery, and stuff.
No mean to swank, but the truth is all universities which was i enrolled in had accepted me.
But... I did resignation.
Why? You ask me why?
MONEY! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY!!
President University had me pay 250m rupiahs for the fee, Binus University and Panti Wilasa Academy of Midwifery had me pay at least 20m rupiahs for the verification fee!
CRAZY AS HELL!!
Oh gawd, if i was a millionaire, i'll pay it all, ALL!!
But unfortunately, i'm not *cry*

At first, i really got pesimist, and i once thought of what if i look for a job, and not going to university.
My mom accepted it, but my dad.. He said to wait for SNMPTN announcement.

Looking back, i'd bravely enrolled in Indonesia University and Diponegoro University for my SNMPTN with my not-really-good-and-not-really-bad scores. And, on 27th May the result was finally out!
I opened SNMPTN's website with my mom and lil brother, obviously, pounding all the time. I said to my mom, ''say if i'm not accepted, promise me you won't get angry or sad k?'' and my mom nodded slowly.

Punctually at 4p.m o'clock, i opened the web. And.. I inserted my registration number also my birthdate, then.... I read many words like this...


IS THIS FOR REAL?! 
THEY ACCEPTED ME?! 
OH MY GOD, I'M SO BLISSFUL!!
That was what i thought.
And my mom.. Hugged me and cried, she said she was really proud of me. ''finally'' that was she sigh.

Actually, i really wanna study in UI, because this year my family will move to Jakarta, to get close with my dad.
But i know, Jesus has me to study in Undip, so yeah.. I'll be okay here alone *almost cry*

Jesus knows best for us, His way is more great than ours. A deep thankyou goes to my Father, Jesus Christ for giving me chance, and I won't waste this once-in-a-lifetime-chance.

Thank you Lord! (*^▽^*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment