ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Monday 8 July 2013

[ 真紅の音 -Think note- ] VOL 5: Family

I know you guys are thinking of [Where do i can find the other members'?] or [Why is it just Yamada's?], aren't you?
If you ask me so, my answer will be [I don't know!]
because as far as i know, Myojo only has Yamada's, and this corner maybe is JUST for him.
So please don't ask me whether the link of the others' or whatsover.
but, let's hope Myojo will also ask the others (JUMP members) to write it, so we can know what they're really thinking about and also their real life :)
happy reading!

(c) yamadasu @ tumblr

20th Birthday. “I’m sorry" from mother.

Born May 9th 1993 at 11.13pm, as the middle son of the Yamada family. Given the name “Ryosuke", the young boy being brought up by loving parents, grew up to be a kindhearted young man who treasures his family more than anything else.

···

My dad has spent so much time with us, that I wonder if there’s another father who spends this much time with his children. We weren’t rich, but when me and my sisters were born, we got things like yearly passes for the amusement park, and he took us there hundreds of times. Once, when my dad was working as a train conductor, when I heard the announcement “The next station is—" with my dad’s voice, I went all the way to the last car to see him. Totally different from the dad spending time with me on his days off, the working dad looked somehow really cool.

(And this part is my fav part xD )
My mom is a person who lives for the family, so much that she won’t even buy things she would want for herself. Although sometimes she talks about a dream of going to Bali and visit an Asian shop that she loves. Mom has never been on an airplane or shinkansen. That’s why, she didn’t even know that there’s an aisle between the train seats, and when told about it she just replied that “Well no-one wouldn’t get pass so you couldn’t sit!" (laugh) One day I want to ride a shinkansen together with her, and also take her to Bali.

My older sister is stubborn and short-tempered. Sometimes she makes fun of me and uses bad language, but actually she really takes me into consideration. Around a year ago when she was having dinner with a lot of friends, suddenly they started talking about me. They didn’t know that I was her brother, and when they started badmouthing me, suddenly she got angry and yelled: “He’s not like that!" When I heard this from my mom, I was happy that she protects her little brother so much I didn’t even know.

Lastly, my younger sister. On magazine interviews I often talk about her, or when I go overseas for work I never fail to buy her souvenirs, I’ve been called to have a sister complex (laugh). That’s how cute she is. She always supports me, and when we’re talking by mail, lastly she always says “Do your best with work!" If my performance hasn’t been good, she directly says it. I’m like the mood-maker of the family, so when I’m doing work far away and I’m not at home, she misses me. I’m always carrying an old picture of us three siblings in my wallet. When I look at it, I think that I have to do my best for my family.

On the night of my 20th birthday, I got a present from my family. A picture book about how it’s important to live being yourself. When turning the pages until the end, there were messages written by my family. From my younger sister: “Ryosuke is an older brother I’m really proud of", from my older sister: “Thank you for supporting our family", and from mom: “I’m happy that you grew up so wonderful. I’m sorry for making you go through hard times". I got into the entertainment world because of my mom, so when I’m having a hard time with work, she blames herself and keeps apologizing time after time. However, I’m thankful for what I’ve encountered doing this work. That’s why I can be a loyal son by continuing this job. Mom lead me here, and I want to go on and repay it to her.

If there is a God, what would I wish for? I don’t like the thought of relying on God only when you’re troubled. But this is something that I wish everyday. I wish all the best for my family, the most wonderful family in the world,

···

"All the best for my family." -Ryosuke

Index:

0 comments:

Post a Comment