ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

ようこそ、ブログへ!'-')/

Sunday 21 July 2013

[ 真紅の音 -Think note- ] VOL 6: Smile

Hi!
Today i bring you Ryosuke's think note again.
And i'd say, TO THOSE WHO HATE RYOSUKE SHOULD READ IT :)

(c) yamadasu @tumblr

"The songs of people I don’t even know the names of, those voices can bring a smile on my face."


An idol should always be smiling. Always having to bear with that stereotype. Also, what was seen after throwing away worries. It is that smiles can only be born from other smiles.

···

What makes me smile is the time I spend with people who are important to me. For example, Daichan (Arioka). (T/N: Why is it not Yuri? *cry*) When I’m with Daichan, we’re always laughing. A while ago, when we went to the game center together, I found a machine with ghost straps. I just casually took a look, and there was a strap of a ghost called "Gashadokuro" that I really wanted. There were 30 different ones, so while turning the handle, I thought that I could never get that one. As expected, one with a weird horse face came out. My excitement went down in an instant… Then, Daichan said: “I’ll try to get it!", and somehow he managed to get Gashadokuro on the first shot! We were both really happy, and I went home carrying two straps. To me Daichan, who can get excited about such a trivial thing, is like a shining sun that can make me smile.

When I was little, I was smiling a lot. When I was a Jr, I think I was often smiling in magazines. In front of a camera and fans I should always be smiling. I know that’s one of the important things about being an idol, but there where times when I was told to smile in front of a camera, but I couldn’t smile from my heart. This job touches a lot of people, in good and in bad. There are people who find me cool, but of course there are also a lot of people who don’t, and I’ve seen and heard insults from people like that. Since I’m doing a job where I appear in front of people, it’s inevitable. It’s obvious there are people with different opinions. Even though I know that, I’m also a human, so I get hurt, and there are also times when I became afraid of showing a smile. However, I know that I look far from perfect or that I’m not a great singer or actor, but I just want people to know that I’m doing it with all my might. It’s not that I think it’s ok to be bad at acting, I’m working hard so that I wouldn’t be. I hate people who say negative things to those who are working hard to do their best. (T/N: Yeah, me too Ryochan!) There’s not a meaner act than saying something irresponsible, no matter how much the person makes effort. Sometimes just a few careless words said without thinking can change a life. On the contrary, I don’t like when people who are already doing their best are told: “Do your best!" Probably for those who are working hard, it makes them happiest and brings them power just having someone watching over them with a smile.

Lately I’m into a site where people have uploaded videos of themselves singing. It became popular among JUMP members some time ago, so I started watching them too. (T/N: I wonder who is it, who became popular among JUMP members T_T) I can become happy listening to those people. It’s not just because they’re good at singing. When I look at them singing enthusiastically in their rooms looking all happy, it shows that they’re really enjoying life. No matter how trivial, I can smile looking at people who are doing something enjoying it from their hearts. I’m also in a place where I should make many people enjoy themselves, so I should be like that as well.

The shine of the countless penlights seen from the stage during a concert, it’s like all of those are looking towards us, smiling. As long as those irreplaceable “flower smiles" keep blooming, I can keep smiling no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. sugeeee. aku dulu agak sebel sih sama yamada garagara dia yang paling di shoot melulu yang lain enggak hahahah. tapi semenjak baca baca fanfic rasa sebelku berkurang tibatiba hahaha. i do love couple of yamada and chinen yuri <3 <3
    btw yuto kok gak ada think notenya ya -_-

    ReplyDelete